8.03.2010

Stuff to Try.

A few new things we've tried... and some more on my MAKE SOON LIST. 
Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Avocado from The Sister's Cafe. Simple & Delicious.
Oven Baked Chimichangas from My Kitchen Cafe.These were awesome. The perfect alternative to the greasy, unhealthier fried version.  They still had the crisp texture like they had been fried. I also added a little cumin and some spinach leaves! 
Individual Chicken Pot Pies from Back to the Cutting Board.A simplified version of your traditional pot pie.  

Red Berry Risotto Oatmeal from My Kitchen Cafe. I know this is going to be good. A combo of some of my fave things.
Updated Mac & Cheese with Spinach from Delish. The usual calorie laden mac and cheese has been lightened up by using lowfat cottage cheese and throwing in some spinach.  I love mac and cheese so once I try it I'll let you know if it passed the taste test.
Raspberry Crumb Bars from Annie's Eats.
Brown Sugar Balsamic Salad from How Sweet It Is.
Don't these Cherry Limeade Bars from Cheeky Kitchen look divine.  Now I just need a reason to make them!

2 comments:

  1. Those look yum. Here's another recipe for you to try... http://mrshardingcooks.blogspot.com/2010/06/balsamic-chicken-pasta.html I thought it was really good. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll def. give it a try. Looks like something adam and I would love.

    ReplyDelete