6.04.2010

Foil/Saran Wrap Tab

So I ran into a new discovery the other day. I saw this on someones blog and I had to run to the kitchen and check it out for myself to see if it were true. haha   
-- We have all had it happen. You know when you are trying to pull some aluminum foil or saran wrap out and the entire roll comes out of the box.  Super annoying! I think this problem is never going to happen again.  Here is why...
On the ends of a box of foil or saran wrap, written is 'Press here to lock end.'  Easy as that. You simply push the tabs and the roll is all locked in place. Such a handy feature. No more runaway rolls.  I have yet to see how it works over long periods of time but I thought it was a pretty cool idea.  
Call me an idiot but am I the only one that didn't know about this? And how long have the manufacturers been including these little tabs?  

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen that...I'm going to have to go check my boxes now.

    I also have a ? for you. Ive heard that rotisserie chicken is really healthy as long as you don't eat the skin. Do you know if that is true?

    ReplyDelete