4.18.2010

Is It Worth It?

Small Dairy Queen Cookie Dough Blizzard = 1 hour & 21 minutes of jogging (710 calories)
BigMac =  1 hour & 2 minutes of jogging (540 calories)
Medium French Fry from Wendys = 48 minutes of jogging (417 calories)
Panera's Blueberry Bagel = 38 minutes of jogging (330 calories) 
Small Frosty = 36 minutes of jogging (318 calories) 
Mrs. Field's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie = 32 minutes of jogging (280 calories) 
Make EVERY Calorie Count..... 
that way you have less to work off later! 
Click here for a Calorie Calculator from 'Runners World' to see how many calories your burned during your run and to find out if the sweet you ate last night really was worth it? 
**Calorie counts from CalorieKing.

1 comment:

  1. Do you count your calories? I admit, that's a tough one for me. It's a good thing I try to eat healthy and I run A LOT!! It sure helps to burn the calories! I'm running a 1/2 marathon this weekend, but I still added pumpkin instead of eggs and oil to my chocolate cake for dessert last night! SO GOOD! If you don't know this recipe, you'll have to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete