1.05.2010

Perfectly Portioned Pasta.

When I saw this cool gadget in a magazine, I instantly wanted it.  When it comes to measuring spaghetti noodles in their correct portion size, I am the worst. I always seem to make way more than needed-- so I either end up eating the extra or letting it go to waste.
Now with this tool I will never accidentally cook-- and EAT--- more than I should.


It works by setting the devices camera-like aperature for the number of 2-ounce portions you want (that would be about 1 cup cooked.) You then place the dry pasta in the opening. You'll get the perfect portion every time. 
You can get this device at www.josephjoseph.com They have 4 different colors to choose from.

There are other devices that work in similar matter. 
This one if from Typhoon.





This one is from Danesco.



Here is another option, from Zach.

No comments:

Post a Comment