The possibilities are endless on how these can be used..... they are great just out of the bag, toasted, or used as a replacement for buns on your hamburger.
This is why I love them:
- For two slices they have only 100 calories per roll (that's 50 calories a slice--- there aren't many slices of bread that can compete with that).
- They are conveniently sliced.
- It is 100% whole wheat - there are other flavors but I haven't tried them, so if you do be sure to check the label.
- They have no high fructose corn syrup... BONUS
- They have 5 grams of protein.
- They contain 5 grams of fiber ... not too shabby.
- Only 1 gram of fat (no trans fat)
- And almost more importantly they taste great.
sorry this is a bit blurry.... but it gives you an idea.
Plus I imagine kids would love these because they have no crusts.....
The only downfall is that they can be a bit more costly than your typical bread but I heard that they carry them at Costco in larger packages at a pretty good price.
So go ahead and THINDULGE