12.19.2009

100 Push Up Challenge

I have started this challenge once before....  and made it for a quite a few weeks, but I never made it through the whole program. I hate not accomplishing something that I started on.  So I am going to re-start the

and I want to Challenge ALL of you to join in on the challenge.  It doesn't matter how many push-ups you can do now... whether 1 or 100, take the challenge and we can all become stronger together. 
Plus it doesn't take a fancy gym or fancy equipment. Just self-motivation and determination.  Plus it is a 3 day a week program for 6 weeks. How easy is that?

Click here to take the Initial test. You can then follow the week by week program to increase your number of push-ups.  So get going and let me know how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment